Tubing Holder Stake 1/4" x 4"
- Tool Size: 1/4 inch
- Quantity: 20 per order
- Tool Length: 4 inches
Features & Benefits
The holder stack clips tubing right in helping guide water directly to the plants roots. The 1/4" stakes are used to secure drip tubing, drip line or micro tubing to the ground. The customary method of starting a drip irrigation installation is using the 1/2" drip tubing as the main line to deliver water to the plant areas. For small systems such as on patios, the 1/4" micro tubing can also be used as the main line to deliver water to containers, pots and hanging baskets.
Either size can be used as sub laterals or feeder lines to deliver water from the main line directly to the plants. When the 1/4" micro tubing is used as the feeder line from the 1/2" drip tubing to the plant area, add a drip emitter to the end of the tubing near the plant, and secure the emitter near the base of the plant using the 1/4" stake. Use other 1/4" stakes to secure the 1/4" tubing to the ground as needed.
- 4" Holder Stake
- Fits 1/4" OD (Outside-Diameter) Tubing
- UV-Resistant, High-Impact Plastic
- Use for tubing support above ground
- Guides water directly to the plants roots
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $0.60$1.05you save 43%Sku:TS-025
- on sale $0.68$1.18you save 42%Sku:13CSTK025
- Sale Price $2.07Our Price $3.15You Save 34%Sku:VSTK025-10PK
- on sale $10.48$19.95you save 47%Sku:GJS025