DIG 3/4" Black Polyethylene Tubing (.820 ID x .940 OD) (60 PSI) (250')
- Coil Length: 250 feet
- Tubing Size: 3/4 inch
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 60 PSI
Features & Benefits
DIG's 3/4" premium polyethylene drip tubing is designed to meet all installation requirements for drip irrigation or low-volume irrigation systems for commercial, agriculture and residential applications. Made of low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black, the polyethylene tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength.
DIG extrudes its polyethylene tubing at our Vista manufacturing facility, producing over 100 million feet each year. A minimum of 2% carbon black is added to ensure maximum UV protection. Contains antioxidants to protect the drip tubing from thermal degradation; minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black resin added. Polyethylene drip tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength.
- Black Polyethylene
- Five-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Compact uniform coils for ease of shipping and storage
- Contains antioxidant to protect against thermal degradation
- Can be used with our wide range of compression and barbed fittings
The tube connector repair parts were hard to find and SW had them.
The tubing size I needed was hard to find and SW had them.
My only issue was that the tubing was rolled into a small diameter roll and about two thirds of the tubing is un-useable due to the tubing kinks and crease that are likely to fracture.
I have enough for my job the rest is useless except for small repair jobs..
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
1 month ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $217.98$300.00you save 27%Sku:14-011
- on sale $132.28$151.20you save 13%Sku:14-002
- on sale $28.33$40.67you save 30%Sku:XT700100
- on sale $130.18$312.90you save 58%Sku:XQF-75-18-100