Hendrickson DG5025-3 3/4 inch FPT x MPT Pressure Regulator Low Flow 25 PSI
The DG5000 is a proven preset pressure regulator designed specifically for low flow drip irrigation applications. Six popular pressures are offered to optimize overall system performance: 10, 13, 15, 19, 25 and 47 PSI (see performance data for specifics). In addition, a variety of thread configurations is available for easy installation.
Features & Benefits
- The proven, economical pair for back flow prevention and pressure control
- Fits all standard hose bibbs
- High-strength ABS construction for durability
- 6 pressures for 1/10 to 8 GPM flows
- Body: Chemical Resistant ABS Plastic
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT (standard)
- Outlet: 3/4" MPT (standard)
- Operation Pressure Range: 0-100 PSI
Manuals & Literature
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
I do not believe it matters whether the pressure regulator is before or after the valve in the system given the valve is rated for the water pressure. The main consideration is the flow rate and keeping it within the operating range of the regulator.