Hendrickson PR5530-3 3/4 inch FPT x MPT Pressure Regulator Low-Medium Flow 30 PSI
The PR5500 offers exceptional outlet pressure control to provide consistent performance from 20 to 720 gallons per hour. The PR5500 offers the widest operation range available. The PR5500 effectively regulates at the following pressures: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 50 PSI, all preset to exacting factory specifications.
The unique design of the PR5500 utilizes a minimum of moving parts in a sophisticated diaphragm design that regulates itself in reaction to the overall system back pressure. The PR5500 is constructed of high strength ABS plastic and all joints are sonic welded into a tamper proof and impact resistant container. A variety of thread options are available for all installation specifications. All Hendrickson Bros. irrigation products are produced from the highest quality materials. Quality assurance testing for overall quality, performance, and durability are ongoing at Hendrickson Bros.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of operation
- 1/3 to 12 GPM (20 to 720 gallons per hour.)
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 50 PSI preset pressures available.
- High-strength ABS construction.
- Thread options available for all installations
- 1/2? FPT inlet
- Recommended operating pressure: 20-100 PSI
- Flow range per PR 25-9: .02 to 3.5 GPM (1 GPH to 210 GPH)
- Pressure regulated range: 21-28 PSI