Hendrickson PR8030-1 1 inch FPT x 1 inch FPT High Flow with High Outlet Pressure 30 PSI
The PR8000 PRESET PRESSURE REGULATOR is a high flow regulator that has a range of 1 to 35 gpm. This regulator has been designed to convert high pressure to the desired pressure. The regulator is available in 7 pressures: 10, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, and 50 psi. All preset to exacting factory specifications. The springs are stainless and protected by design in a dry chamber where water cannot enter. They are designed to give even performance in all pressure ranges. See back for performance data.
The PR8000 is specifically designed for use in high flow applications such as agriculture, greenhouse, nursery and landscape. The PR8000 is produced using the highest quality materials. Consistency and quality are our number one concern. Quality assurance testing for these aspects as well as durability are ongoing at Hendrickson Bros.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of flows 1 ? 35 gpm.
- 10, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, and 50 psi preset pressures available.
- High Strength ABS plastic construction
- Body & Valve ? Chemical resistant ABS Plastic
- Threads ? PVC
- Spring ? Stainless Steel
- Diaphragm ? EPDM Rubber
- Inlet ? 1? FPT
- Outlet ? 1? FPT
- Overall length ? 5.75 inches
- Outside Diameter ? 2.7 inches
- Operating Range 10 ? 120 PSI