Hunter ACCU-SYNC-20 20PSI Pressure Regulator
Only Accu-Sync fixed models bring fixed pressure regulation to any Hunter valve. The fixed models allow for easy installation at a set pressure. All zones stay in tune with Accu-Sync.
Features / Benefits
- Conservation Consistent pressure regulation means no more wasted water.
- Ease Regulate pressure at the valve instead of individual sprinkler heads.
- Speed No tools are needed for the fastest installation in the industry.
- 70 PSI
- Static pressure: 150 PSI
- Height with solenoid: 3-1/4"
- Length: 4-3/8"
- Required static dynamic differential: 15 PSI
- Works with AC and DC latching solenoids
- Works with any Hunter valve
For Fixed Pressure Installation
- Remove solenoid from valve
- Install solenoid in Accu-Sync
- Install Accu-Sync in valve
Why Regulate Pressure?
Regulating pressure saves water and extends the life of the irrigation system. Water savings is achieved by operating each zone at the best pressure for that equipment and application type. Use the chart below to select the best Accu-Sync model for each application of Hunter irrigation equipment. Accu-Sync ensures that every zone in every system stays in check for maximum water savings and longevity.
Manuals and Literature