Retrofit Pressure Regulator
Control Zone Components
Provides convenient 30 psi pressure regulation at the riser for any 1/2" in. FPT emission device or compression adapter.
- Provides convenient 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure regulation at the riser for any 1/2" in. FPT emission device or compression adapter.
- Can be installed above or below grade.
- Can be used with Xeri-Bird™ 8 Multi-Outlet Emission Device.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Flow: 0.50 to 4.00 gpm; 30 to 240 gph (1.9 to 15.1 l/m)
- Inlet Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar)
- 1/2" in. female-threaded inlet
- Height: 4" in. (10 cm)
over 5 years ago
over 3 years ago
2 months ago
1 month ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
3 months ago
My plan is to put a Y-splitter at my outside faucet and attach a plastic hose to one of the Y outputs that will lead to my garden, at which point I will attach my 4-zone watering timer.
I haven’t done this before. I anticipate some problem fitting the 1/2 inch black drip irrigation tubing or brown irrigation tubing with built-in emitters onto the 3/4-to-1/2 inch hose adaptor. Should I put the tubing under hot water to make it more pliable and easier to fit the tubing onto the adaptor?
I am not sure whether to break up the assembly of backflow preventer, pressure regulator, and hose to tubing adaptor or install it inline all together. It makes sense to me to have the backflow preventer on the faucet side of the timer and the pressure regulator with hose-to-tubing adaptor together on the tubing side of the timer. That way each zone will be pressure regulated separately. If that is the case, I will need three more pressure regulators with 3/4-to-1/2 inch hose adaptors. How can I specify these properly and do you sell them?
The female end screws into the male fitting (after the riser is removed).
Hope this helps.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $14.68$22.68you save 35%Sku:PSI-M30X-075
- on sale $14.68$22.68you save 35%Sku:PSI-L30X-075