Fast2Grow is a Powerful Poultry Manure-Derived Biostimulant
Fast2Grow is produced through a proprietary, high-temperature fermentation process that enriches plant-growth enhancing microorganisms, micro nutrients, trace bioactive compounds, and has an effect like naturally occurring phytohormones. This high-performance product will serve as an essential supplement to the traditional plant nutrition programs for your farm, garden, nursery, or landscaping business. Fast2Grow will boost growth and development of many different crop varieties and cultivars in diverse growing conditions.
Ornamentals and Houseplants:
- 1.5 teaspoon of Fast2Grow: 1 quart of water
- 1.5 ounces of Fast2Grow: 1 gallon of water
- 16 ounces of Fast2Grow: 12.5 gallons of water
Higher Quality And Yields
- Feeding a growing population requires yield increases and enhances crop quality. Both are fostered by Fast2Grow®, our Biostimulant.
Boosting Crop Resilience
- Stressful growing conditions related to climate change require resilient crops. Fast2Grow® increases plant tolerance to, and recovery from, abiotic stresses.
Reducing Nutrient Losses
- By facilitating nutrient assimilation, trans location and use, Fast2Grow® helps keep nutrients from leaching into neighboring ecosystem.
Helping The Food Chain
- Fast2Grow® can enhance the quality of produce, which improves farmer’s income, storage longevity and nutritional values of food.
Better Water Conservation
- Fast2Grow® helps nurture soil microorganism and increase leaf growth, which improves water resistance to drought.
Directions for Use:
Fast2Grow® can be used independently for foliar and soil application, or combined with herbicides, insecticides, or fungicides in tank mixtures. Apply Fast2Grow® directly to plant foliage as a spray solution, sprinkler, or drip irrigation systems. Foliar application of Fast2Grow® is at typical dilution rates of 1:100. When tank-mixing with other products, the tank mixture must be applied at the rate recommended on the other product(s) label but still keeping the rate of 32 fl. oz. of Fast2Grow® per acre.
- Test the soil, if possible, to determine deficiencies or imbalances prior to use.
- Apply Fast2Grow® directly to plant foliage when plants are actively growing. Use recommended application rates.
- Use with a balanced, well-managed fertilizer regimen.