Fast2GrowÂ® is a Powerful Poultry Manure-Derived Biostimulant
Fast2GrowÂ® is produced through a proprietary, high-temperature fermentation process that enriches plant-growth enhancing microorganisms, micro nutrients, trace bioactive compounds, and has an effect like naturally occurring phytohormones. This high-performance product will serve as an essential supplement to the traditional plant nutrition programs for your farm, garden, nursery, or landscaping business. Fast2GrowÂ® will boost growth and development of many different crop varieties and cultivars in diverse growing conditions.
Ornamentals and Houseplants:
- 1.5 teaspoon of Fast2GrowÂ®: 1 quart of water
- 1.5 ounces of Fast2GrowÂ®: 1 gallon of water
- 16 ounces of Fast2GrowÂ®: 12.5 gallons of water
Higher Quality And Yields
- Feeding a growing population requires yield increases and enhances crop quality. Both are fostered by Fast2Grow®, our Biostimulant.
Boosting Crop Resilience
- Stressful growing conditions related to climate change require resilient crops. Fast2Grow® increases plant tolerance to, and recovery from, abiotic stresses.
Reducing Nutrient Losses
- By facilitating nutrient assimilation, trans location and use, Fast2Grow® helps keep nutrients from leaching into neighboring ecosystem.
Helping The Food Chain
- Fast2Grow® can enhance the quality of produce, which improves farmer’s income, storage longevity and nutritional values of food.
Better Water Conservation
- Fast2Grow® helps nurture soil microorganism and increase leaf growth, which improves water resistance to drought.
Directions for Use:
Fast2Grow® can be used independently for foliar and soil application, or combined with herbicides, insecticides, or fungicides in tank mixtures. Apply Fast2Grow® directly to plant foliage as a spray solution, sprinkler, or drip irrigation systems. Foliar application of Fast2Grow® is at typical dilution rates of 1:100. When tank-mixing with other products, the tank mixture must be applied at the rate recommended on the other product(s) label but still keeping the rate of 32 fl. oz. of Fast2Grow® per acre.
- Test the soil, if possible, to determine deficiencies or imbalances prior to use.
- Apply Fast2Grow® directly to plant foliage when plants are actively growing. Use recommended application rates.
- Use with a balanced, well-managed fertilizer regimen.