Grow More MAXI-CAL 16 oz. 10-0-0 Calcium Deficiency Corrector Mix
Maxi-Cal liquid is a bio-effective formulation, that provides excellent absorption and a reliable system for prevention or correction of physiological calcium and micronutrients deficiencies in fruit, vegetables, nut and vine crops.
Calcium Deficiency Symptoms
- Blossom End Rot - Tomatoes, peppers and melon occur when plant is under stress or rapid growth.
- Hollow Heart - Potatoes and brussel sprouts can develop internal brown spots during growing season or after harvest in storage.
- Tip Burn - Cabbage and lettuce exhibit deficiency at growing tips of newly formed leaves.
- Cabity Spot - Carrots exhibit cell breakdown just beneath the epidermis.
- Black Heart - Celery calcium moves slowly from older tissues to fast growing young leaves.
- Foliar Application - Apply as full coverage spray. Do not apply when plants are under moisture or heat stress. Wait 7-10 days in between applications.
- Tomato, Pepper, Cucumber, Melon - Use 1 to 6 teaspoons per gallon of water. Apply 4 to 12 times during fruit development at 1 week intervals.
- Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Lettuce - Use 1-2 tablespoons per gallon of water, apply 4 to 6 times beginning shortly after head formation, at one week intervals.
- Fruit and Nut Trees - Use 1 to 2 tablespoons per gallon of water, make 3 to 4 applications after petal fall every 10 to 14 days.
- Grapes - Use 1-2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Make 3 to 4 applications from beginning of berry softening onward, every 14 days.
1 year ago