Grow More CITRUS-GROWER-BLEND 1-1/2 lbs. Multi-Purpose Micronutrient Mix
Citrus Grower Blend is designed to provide a readily available source of high quality chelated micronutrients plus potassium.
- For correction of nutrient deficiencies: Apply in a manner to uniformly distribute the powder over the surface of the soil beneath the drip line of the leaves and thoroughly water into the soil.
- For the best results, build a basin under the drip line, apply Citrus Grower Blend to the soil in the basin. Apply 2 oz. (4 tbsp.) of Citrus Grower Blend per inch of tree trunk diameter once a month or as needed to correct nutrient deficiencies that may occur during the growing season.
- Two (2) applications are recommended per year, once in the Fall and once in Spring.
- If desirable, Citrus Grower Blend can be dissolved in water and applied to the foliage during the flush of new growth, usually in April and September. Use 1 tbsp. per gallon of water.
- Citrus Grower Blend may be used on ornamental shrubs and trees and fruit, nut and vines.
Guaranteed Analysis (1.7-0-5):
- Total Nitrogen (N) - 1.70%
- 1.70% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
- Soluble Potash (K2O) - 5.00%
- Copper (Cu) - 0.10%
- 0.10% Chelated Copper
- Iron (Fe) - 2.20%
- 2.20% Chelated Iron
- Manganese (Mn) - 1.00%
- 1.00% Chelated Manganese
- Zinc (Zn) - 1.10%
- 1.10% Chelated Zinc