All Purpose Balanced Fertilizer
- 100% Soluble
- 25 lbs.
All purpose, balanced, high analysis formula for all field or greenhouse grown ornamental or agricultural corps.
Grow More Fertilizers are formulated to supply sufficient amounts of extra nutrients for high yields. Grow More are supplements to be used in addition to normal soil applied fertilizers and do not compensate for the lack of good cultivation and management practices. If used correctly and with experience, soil applied fertilizers can be cut back as much as 20% when: Grow More is used in a Foliar Fertilizer Program.
Grow More Fertilizers are designed to meet a need for a properly balanced, highly concentrated product that can be applied by aircraft or ground rigs, as well as used in dilute or concentrated sprinkler or injector systems. Grow More Fertilizers are versatile products that meet many requirements; consider the following:
Features & Benefits
- 100% Soluble Nutritional Foliage Spray That Can Be Applied To Fruit And Other Crops Nearing Maturity. Leaving Little Or No Visible Residue At Harvest.
- Safe And Effective For The Many Different Species And Sizes Of Plants Grown Together In Greenhouses And Nurseries.
- Contain Elements Which Provide The Entire Spectrum Of Nutrients Needed For A Wide Variety Of Plants.
- Provides A Source Of Immediately Available Plant Nutrients. Particularly Suitable For Fast Growing Field. Vegetable And Nursery Crops.
- 100% Soluble And Does Not Need Agitation In The Tank.
- Formulated To Be Compatible With Most Common Pesticides And Fungicides
- Can Be Used As Both A Spreader And Acidifier.
- Uniform In Analysis Every Drop Contains The Same Analysis.
- Contains Chelating And Sequestering Agents To Assure Availability Without Precipitation Of The Major And Micronutrients.
- Contains No Chlorides.
|Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorus (P)||Potassium (K)|
- What Is The Importance Of Fertilizing My Lawn?
- The Benefits of Bees, Insects And Other Animals Part I
- Fixing Dead Spots, Brown Spots And Burned Grass
- What Type Of Weeds Are Growing In My Lawn? And How To Remove Them?
- What Type Of Grass Do I Have?
- Conserving Water Using Mulch The Water-Saving Benefits Of Mulch
annual beds and containers, established trees and/or shrubs or for established lawns? Or all of the above?
Sorry not much help
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $103.95$138.60you save 25%Sku:1010-HB
- Sale Price $235.46Our Price $313.95You Save 25%Sku:EZ001-CX
- on sale $608.98$792.75you save 23%Sku:EZ005-FX
- on sale $937.63$2,310.00you save 59%Sku:HYDRO-FUSE-1