Turf Blend Fertilizer
- 25 lbs.
- 100% Soluble
100% water soluble powder for root and foliar feeding. This formula will provide a fast green up without excessive top growth. It encourages strong healthy root blade development that deters both fungus and insect invasion. All plant material in your landscape will appreciate this fertilizer for the availability of essential nutrients in this formulation.
This is an excellent formula for the summer stress of high temperatures and abuse associated with increased activity on the turf areas of your landscape. If beautiful turf is a concern on your property, this formula will be a necessary addition to your landscapes regular diet
Grow More Fertilizers are formulated to supply sufficient amounts of extra nutrients for high yields. Grow More are supplements to be used in addition to normal soil applied fertilizers and do not compensate for the lack of good cultivation and management practices. If used correctly and with experience, soil applied fertilizers can be cut back as much as 20% when: Grow More is used in a Foliar Fertilizer Program.
Features & Benefits
- Turf Blend/Fast Greening
- Disease and Insect Resistance
- Strong Root Development
Because EZ-FLO proportions at very low parts per million, none of the fertilizers we offer will harm the plants in your landscape. However some blends emphasize certain nutrients that can optimize the results that you get at varying times of the year. In making sure you have choices, we know that some users may be partial to organics or natural fertilizers over synthetics--so we offer more than one selection in most cases!
Using EZ-FLO to add organic materials to soil greatly improves soil fertility while it counteracts the negative affect chemical fertilizers have had on soil fertility. Organic fertilizers and biostimulants are products that contain carbon humates and other soil enriching materials. Soils rich in humates greatly improve a plants ability to uptake nutrients and to establish healthy root structures
Grow More Fertilizers are designed to meet a need for a properly balanced, highly concentrated product that can be applied by aircraft or ground rigs, as well as used in dilute or concentrated sprinkler or injector systems. Grow More Fertilizers are versatile products that meet many requirements; consider the following:
- 100% Soluble Nutritional Foliage Spray That Can Be Applied To Fruit And Other Crops Nearing Maturity. Leaving Little Or No Visible Residue At Harvest.
- Safe And Effective For The Many Different Species And Sizes Of Plants Grown Together In Greenhouses And Nurseries.
- Contain Elements Which Provide The Entire Spectrum Of Nutrients Needed For A Wide Variety Of Plants.
- Provides A Source Of Immediately Available Plant Nutrients. Particularly Suitable For Fast Growing Field. Vegetable And Nursery Crops.
- 100% Soluble And Does Not Need Agitation In The Tank.
- Formulated To Be Compatible With Most Common Pesticides And Fungicides
- Can Be Used As Both A Spreader And Acidifier.
- Uniform In Analysis Every Drop Contains The Same Analysis.
- Contains Chelating And Sequestering Agents To Assure Availability Without Precipitation Of The Major And Micronutrients.
- Contains No Chlorides.
Grow More Fertilizers are formulated to supply sufficient amounts of extra nutrients for high yields. Grow More are supplements to be used in addition to normal soil applied fertilizers and do not compensate for the lack of good cultivation and management practices. If used correctly and with experience, soil applied fertilizers can be cut back as much as 20%, when Grow More is used in a Foliar Fertilizer Program.
Suggested Landscape Coverage under normal watering conditions*:
- 100% turf: 26 oz. (768 ml) per 1,000 sq ft. (92 sq m)
- 75% turf/25% trees/shrubs/flowers: 22 oz. (650 ml) per 1,000 sq ft. (92 sq m)
- 50% turf/50% trees/shrubs/flowers: 16 oz. (473 ml) per 1,000 sq ft. (92 sq m) *Assumes a refill frequency of 4-6 weeks and watering every other day. Turf requires more water and therefore increases refill frequency. Refill frequency based on desired results.
- Total Nitrogen (N) - 28%
- .69% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 4.43% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 22.88% Urea Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5) - 8%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) - 18%
- Magnesium (Mg) - 0.05%
- 0.05% Water Soluble Magnesium
- Sulfur (S) - 0.05%
- 0.05% Combined Sulfur (S)
- Copper (Cu) - 0.05%
- 0.05% Chelated Copper (Cu)
- Iron (Fe) - 0.20%
- 0.20% Chelated Iron (Fe)
- Manganese (Mn) - 0.05%
- 0.05% Chelated Manganese (Mn)
- Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.0009%
- Zinc (Zn) - 0.05%
- 0.05% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
|Model Number||Liquid Cap.||H2O Soluble Cap.*||H2O Soluble w/ Bio Stimulant**|
|EZ001-CX||1-1/2 Gal||10 - 12 lbs.||5 - 7 lbs.|
|EZ003-CX||2-1/2 Gal||15 - 18 lbs.||7 - 9 lbs.|
|EZ005-FX||4-1/4 Gal||30 - 35 lbs.||15 - 17 lbs.|
|EZ010-FX||10 Gal||50 - 60 lbs.||25 - 30 lbs.|
|EZ010-HC||10 Gal||75 - 100 lbs.||38 - 50 lbs.|
|EZ025-HC||25 Gal||200 -250 lbs.||100 - 125 lbs.|
|EZ2005-HB||3/4 Gal||5 lbs.||2.5 lbs.|
|EZ2013-HB||1-1/3 Gal||8 lbs.||4 lbs.|
|EZ2030-HB||3 Gal||15 lbs.||8 lbs.|
*Water soluble fertilizer capacity is dependent upon the solubility of the product used. Soluble ranges based on Alliance Partner water soluble fertilizers; other manufacturer's solubility may differ.
**Using a soil fertility booster (i.e. a bio-stimulant) will reduce the need for fertilizer and extend refill time. Use 1-1/2 to 4 oz of bio-stimulant per pound of synthetic fertilizer for maximum refill time. Poorer quality soils may need larger amounts of bio-stimulants until such time as the organic base is built-up.
- Fixing Dead Spots, Brown Spots And Burned Grass
- It’s Goddess Of Fertility Day!
- What Pests Are Harmful To My Lawn?
- The Benefits of Bees, Insects And Other Animals Part I
- What Type Of Grass Do I Have?
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
5 months ago
3 months ago
over 3 years ago
P.S. Remember these are micro fertilizers even at fast release it is still a very small amount of fertilizer being sent out to the system.
I have neighbors that stop by and ask me what I put on my yard. I use the EZ-FLO system and I cannot tell you I much I have improved the health of my lawn. My yard covers nearly an acre.
I don’t think you will be disappointed]. Our growing season is quite short. I have a simple philosophy, you either have a beautiful lawn or you don’t.
We found other products you might like!
- Sale Price $103.95Our Price $138.60You Save 25%Sku:1010-HB
- on sale $224.95$373.75you save 40%Sku:EZ001-CX
- on sale $259.59$345.45you save 25%Sku:EZ001-CX-C100
- on sale $961.95$2,310.00you save 58%Sku:HYDRO-FUSE-1