Blazing Products SD1000 1/2" in. - 1" in. Poly and PVC Pipe Siphon Drain
his valve offers you an Exclusive Turbulent Flushing Action that gives you trouble-free operation for the life of the system. When the pipes start to fill the ball will raise up and dance around inside of the housing. This creates a desirable Turbulent Flushing Action that flushes away sediment and dirt deposits. The ball changes valve seats every time the system is cycled.
- The Pyramid Shaped Screen deflects sediment and dirt deposits away from the screen as opposed to having the dirt hammered into an ordinary flat screen.
- The Wicking Pad is large and recessed protecting it from otherwise damaging sharp objects and rocks.
- Opening Pressure for Valve is 10 to 11 PSI
- Closing Pressure for Valve is 9 to 10 PSI
- Max. Operating Pressure is recommended not to exceed 1,000 PSI
- Bursting Pressure for Valve is 1,500 PSI
- All Plastic ABS Valve Housing Construction - No Metal Parts to Rust
- Valve is a Precision Ground Ball made of E.P. Rubber - Made for wet conditions
- Color of Drain Housing is a Rich Deep Yellow
- Wicking Pad for dispersing water is made of a non-woven Polyester Plastic
- Wicking Pad color is white
- Raised lip around Wicking Pad protects rocks and gravel from loosening the pad
- All soils are suitable for drainage. For clay conditions a Gravel Sump is recommended.
- Pipe most suitable for use are Poly Pipe.
- Automatic Drain Valve installation is recommended at all low points in the irrigation piping system. On laterals use along side heads, valves, and low points.