King Innovation 45055 Assorted 2" in., 3" in. and 4" in. PVC Leak-B-Gone Rings (Bag of 4)
Leak-B-Gone Rings are intended to permanently repair leaks at PVC pipe joints where the glue has not adhered properly during install, or where the joint has come loose. When installed properly under the appropriate conditions, the Leak-B-Gone ring could save you hundreds of dollars and hours of time cutting out and replacing leaking PVC pipe. However, Leak-B-Gone will not work for all applications. Before you buy, we wanted to make you aware of some instances where Leak-B-Gone might not work for you.
- Provides 360° leak protection
- For use with leaking PVC pipe joints
- For commercial and residential use
- Tested up to 200 PSI
- Available in seven sizes for between 3/4" in. and 4" in. pipe
- Prior to purchase, please reference available product brochure to help iden tify the correct size Leak-B-Gone
Important Information to consider before purchasing Leak-B-Gone:
- Pipe Diameter
- It is crucial that you properly measure the outside diameter of your pipe to determine what size Leak-B-Gone you will need. Please refer to the Product Brochure under Info and Guides for a sizing chart.
- Clean Pipe:
- Leak-B-Gone must be installed on a CLEAN pipe free from buildup (residue, glue, mud, etc.) around the fitting.
- Dry Pipe:
- Leak-B-Gone must be installed on a pipe that is as DRY as possible to ensure glue will properly adhere.
- Leak Location:
- Leak-B-Gone is designed to stop leaks that have occurred at the pipe joint and not elsewhere.
- Latching: The ring is designed to fit snugly; ensure the ring is latched properly. If the above conditions are not followed properly, then Leak-B-Gone may NOT stop your leak.
7 months ago