Febco 860 RPZ Backflow Preventer Series
The FEBCO Series 860 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are for use in health-hazard applications. The series 860 are designed to protect drinking water supplies from dangerous cross-connections in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements for non-potable service applications such as irrigation, fireline, or industrial processing. End Connections – NPT ANSI / ASME B1.20.1
- All bronze body for durability. One check valve and an air opening port in one assembly.
- Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions.
- Simple service procedures. All internal parts serviceable in line from the top of the unit.
- Designed for minimum head loss.
- Engineered plastic bonnet protect valve bodies from freeze damage.
- Optional union end ball valves for easy removal and ultimate freeze protection.
- End Connections - NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175 PSI (1200 KPa)
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350 PSI (2400 KPa)
- Temperature Range: 32 degrees F to 140 degrees F (0 degrees C to 60 degrees C)
- End Connections: Threaded ANSI B2.
We found other products you might like!