CST FSI Flow Sensor 2 Wire
Output PVC Tee
Creative Sensor Technology introduces a new technologically advanced flow sensor designed specifically for the irrigation industry.
The sensor features a square wave digital signal proportional to flow. The characteristics of the output signal duplicate existing impeller flow sensor signals making the FSI series sensor compatible with all manufacturer's control products. The pulse signal will travel up to 2,000 feet without amplification.
The key elements of this new technology are a proprietary mounting tee, ultra-lightweight impeller and improved processor based electronics giving the FSI series sensor improved performance.
- Molded Mounting Tee- Improved control of dimensions for more consistent measurement and improved performance at low flow.
- Threaded Retaining Nut instead of Retaining Pin- Easier to service in a valve box, more moisture resistance for electronics resulting in longer life.
- Unique 4 bladed lightweight impeller- Measure lower flow rates. Detects flow as low as 20% of published minimum rate of other impeller sensors.
- "Smart Electronics" detection system- Sensor electronics contain a micro-processor for better signal filtering and conditioning. Detection circuit also contains superior over-voltage and over-current protection.
- Impeller- HDPE
- Shaft- Tungsten Carbide
- O-Ring- BUNA N
- Tee, Sensor Housing, Retaining Nut- Type 1 PVC
- Pressure Rating- Working pressure of 240 PSI
- Temperature Rating- 32 degrees F to 140 degrees F (0 to 60 C)
- Output Signal - Frequency Range 0.3 Hz to 200 Hz
- Output Pulse- 5msec +/- 25%
- Transducer Excitation- Quiescent current 600 [email protected] VDC to 35 VDC max, Quiescent voltage (VHigh)=Supply Voltage - (600uA X Supply Impedance) , On State (VLow) = Max 1.2 [email protected] current limit.
- Flow Range- 0.25 to 15 FPS
- Electrical Cable- 2 single conductor solid copper U.L. #18 AWG leads with direct burial insulation, Lead Length 48 inches, Wiring may be extended up to 2000 ft. with direct burial.