The Pro-C Hydrawise™ combines the power of Wi-Fi-based irrigation management and the convenience of modular functionality into one next-generation controller. The Pro-C Hydrawise helps contractors save time, save water, protect landscapes, and meet the demands of customers who want smart home solutions. In addition, it lets contractors continue using their Roam and Roam XL remotes for quick on-site management.
Among the controller's many robust features is Predictive Watering™, which adjusts irrigation schedules based on local, real-time temperature, rainfall probability, wind, and humidity. A built-in milliamp sensor makes troubleshooting wiring issues easy. By adding a simple-to-install HC Flow Meter, users can receive notifications regarding leaking pipes or broken sprinklers. Users can also manage the controller from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The Pro-C Hydrawise is EPA WaterSense approved. Hydrawise is also compatible with Amazon Alexa for convenient voice control to start, stop, and suspend irrigation.
- Wi-Fi-enabled for easy connection to the internet from any location
- Integrates local weather data to make water-saving scheduling adjustments
- Utilizes Pro-C modules to create station counts between 4–16
- Convenient touch screen
- Wi-Fi enabled for simple and fast connection to the internet
- Uses Hydrawise web-based software to offer automatic watering schedule updates
- Sends instant alerts in the event of a problem in the system
- Built-in milliamp sensor
- Compatible with HC Flow Meter
- Roam and Roam XL compatible
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes 5' lead and plug
- Transformer input: 120 VAC
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- Pump/master valve (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: 0°F to 140°F
- CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC