Rain Bird Bundle ESP-TM2 Controller
with LNKWIFI Wifi Module
The ESP-TM2 irrigation controller is the perfect option for basic residential solutions. Building upon Rain Birdâ€™s legacy of The Intelligent Use of WaterÂ®, this controller offers simple water saving features that you will actually use.
With the flexibility of 3 programs and 4 start times available per program, you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscapeâ€™s needs.
The ESP-TM2 provides the Extra Simple Programming interface you are familiar with in a controller that is built to last!
Best of all, you can upgrade the ESP-TM2 into a WiFi-enabled controller by simply installing a new LNKâ„¢ WiFi Module, without having to replace the entire unit.
Quick to Install
- Available in 4, 6, 8, and 12 station models
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations
- Factory installed 6’ outdoor rated power cord for your convenience
Simple to Program
- Quickly program a schedule in just 3 steps
- 3 available programs (A, B, C) with up to 4 start times for each program
- Simple one-touch manual watering
- NEW large back-lit LCD display for improved visibility in low-light and direct sunlight conditions
- By simply plugging in a Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately), users can access, operate and monitor their irrigation system from anywhere.
- Internet-based weather information is used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water.
- Contractor Default™ allows you to easily save and restore your custom schedule
- Delay Watering up to 14 days and automatically resume watering after the set delay has elapsed
- Bypass Rain Sensor for any station gives you the ability to customize which stations react to a rain sensor
- Set Permanent Days Off per program to ensure watering never occurs on days when maintenance crews are on site (for Odd/Even/ Cyclic schedules)
- Seasonal Adjust by program allows you to easily reduce or increase watering by program
Rain Bird recommends that the maximum irrigation zone cycle time be less than the time required for runoff to begin and that there be adequate soak time before the next irrigation cycle of that same zone begins again.
- Plastic wall-mount cabinet with door
- Mounting screws with anchor shields
- Factory installed pigtail
- Familiar, easy to navigate user interface
- Rain sensor input with bypass capability
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Non-volatile (100 year) storage memory
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Remote accessory port for Rain Bird approved accessory devices
- Program based scheduling with 3 individual programs and 4 independent start times per program for 12 total start times
- Watering schedule options: Custom Days of the week, ODD or EVEN calendar days, or Cyclic (every 1 – 30 days)
- Compatible with Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately) to enable remote programming, operation and alerts from the Rain Bird mobile app.
- Manual Watering option for all stations, a single station or an individual program
- Seasonal Adjust applied to all programs or an individual program
- Delay Watering up to 14 days (applies only to stations set to obey Rain sensor)
- Permanent Days Off (for Odd, Even or Cyclic programming)
- Sensor bypass for all programs or for individual stations
- Adjustable delay between stations
- Contractor Default™ Program Save and Restore saved program(s)
- Master Valve on/off by station
- Automatic short detect with station specific alarm messages
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust: 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149° F (65° C)
- Input required: 120 VAC (±10%) @ 60Hz
- Output: 1 A at 24 VAC
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- External battery back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10 year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- UL, cUL, FCC Part 15b, IP24
- Width: 7.92 in. (20.1 cm)
- Height: 7.86 in. (20.0 cm)
- Depth: 3.51 in. (9.0 cm)