Rain Bird ESP-ME Modular Sprinkler Timer
With 4- to 22-station scalability, the ESP-Me helps you better serve your customers. Install the same controller on residential and light commercial sites - the more stations you add, the more you save, providing you and your customers with more value for the money.
Best of all, you can upgrade existing ESP-Me installations by simply installing a new WiFi-compatible front panel and LNKâ„¢ WiFi Module, without having to replace the entire unit.
By simply plugging in a Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately), users can access, operate and monitor their irrigation system from anywhere. Internet-based weather information is used to make daily adustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water. NOTE: WiFi-enabled front panel (sold separately) is necessary for WiFi connectivity in ESP-Me controllers built prior to Nov 2016
Tailored Watering Schedules
Extra Simple Programming makes it easy for your crew to meet each landscapeâ€™s unique needs. With the controller up and running faster than ever before, youâ€™ll get more jobs done in less time.
Forget training crews to install different controllers. The ESP-Me can do it all, saving you valuable time and labor costs. The scalability of the ESP-Me and the choice of installing either 3- or 6-station modules mean more flexibility and a competitive edge.
Rain Bird recommends that the maximum irrigation zone cycle time be less than the time required for runoff to begin and that there be adequate soak time before the next irrigation cycle of that same zone begins again.
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust: 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149° F (65° C)
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (International models; 230/240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz )
- Output: 25.5 VAC 1 A
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- Operating Voltage: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Max Coil Inrush: 11 VA
- Max Coil Holding: 5 VA
- Idle/Off power draw 0.06 amps at 120 VAC
- Power back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10 year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- UL, cUL, CE, CSA, C-Tick, FCC Part 15b, WEEE, S-Mark, IP24
- Width: 10.7 in. (27.2 cm)
- Height: 7.7 in. (19.5 cm)
- Depth: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
We found other products you might like!