TDC Series 2-Wire System
For an energy efficient, highly cost-effective way to irrigate large commercial installations, you'll want the TDC Series from Toro. Using a two-wire path to communicate to buried decoders, the TDC system eliminates high costs associated with traditional valve wiring, trenching and trouble-shooting.
New ISP Decoders
Industry leading surge protections up to 20 KV means less grounding in the field than competitive products.
Low-Power Operating Costs
The TDC Decoders operate DC Latching Solenoids which utilize no power when valves are in operation.
Simple, Intuitive Programming
Installation and future servicing are quick and simple thanks to the large LCD display and the industryâ€™s most intuitive interface.
The TDC provides true two-way communication with each decoder in the field, thus providing communication verification to decoders in the field, as well as shorted or open solenoid conditions, making troubleshooting a breeze.
Water budget by controller, by program and by station (Season Adjust) 0 to 250% in 1% increments.
- Modular controller up to 200 stations
- Activate up to 20 solenoids at up to 2.8 miles (4.5 km) away from the controller
- 10 independent irrigation programs
- Non-volatile memory requires no batteries and holds programming information for up to five years
- Power: 120 VAC or 220/240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Number of Stations: 100-200
- Number of Start Times: 60
- Programming Options: Days of the Week; Odd/Even; Interval
- Surge Protection: Optional
- Enclosures: Key Lock Cabinet
- Output Power: Up to 38 VAC
- Dimensions: 14" W x 13" H x 6" D (356mm x 330mm x 152mm)
- Number of Programs: 10
- Run Time: 24 Hours
- Valves: 2
- Location: Outdoor
- Pedestal: Stainless Steel Option