Hunter A2M-600 ACC & ACC2 6 Station Expansion Module
6-stations expansion module for ACC and ACC2 controllers.
Powerful. Intelligent. Flexible. Hunter's new ACC2 controller delivers advanced water management to meet the demands of large-scale commercial projects.
At its core, the ACC2 has a powerful transformer, allowing it to safely run up to 14 valves simultaneously, bringing maximum efficiency to large watering schedules. The ACC2 can be configured for any commercial project, from 12 to 54 stations, with up to 6 flow meter inputs, and up to 6 pump/master valve outputs. Its easy-to-read color backlit display and unique reversible facepack make program setup and diagnostics fast and efficient.
The ACC2 has built-in intelligence, with the ability to maintain preset flows on up to 6 flow zones simultaneously. It continually monitors the system for breaks, leaks and electrical faults, interrupting irrigation and pinpointing the source should problems arise. It can even respond to sensor input with specific actions like switching water supplies when water levels drop, or initiating a program when soil moisture is low, and other creative special applications.
The ACC2 offers extreme flexibility with 32 independent programs, 10 start times, and a variety of overlapping, stacking, and flow management configurations. Innovative Conditional Response features use sensor input and other conditions to automatically take pre-programmed actions. Optional external alarm output alerts maintenance personnel to alarm conditions, and the available Wi-Fi module works with nearly any mobile device.
With the ACC2, you've got the most advanced commercial controller available, with maximum capability for your largest projects.
Features & Benefits
- Number of stations: 12 to 54
- Type: Modular
- Enclosure: Outdoor, metal, stainless steel, and plastic pedestal
- Independent programs: 32
- Start times per program: 10
- Max. station run time: 12 hrs
- Built in Solar Sync
- Pre-wired with SmartPort
- Built-in SD card reader
- Color backlit display, reversible facepack
- 8 station block programming groups
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Transformer input: 120/230 VAC
- Power consumption:
- 120 VAC, standby: 0.17 A, typical (6 solenoids): 0.33 A, max: 1.02 A
- 230 VAC, standby: 0.15 A, typical (6 solenoids): 0.26 A, max: 0.62 A
- Transformer output: 4 A
- Station output: Up to 0.800 A
- P/MV outputs: 3, expandable to 6, 0.800 A each
- Sensor inputs: 3 Clik, 3 Flow (expandable to 6), 1 Solar Sync
- CE, UL, cUL, RCM, FCC
- Steel: IP44
- Plastic pedestal: IP24
All Stainless Steel (SS) Models
- American-made Type 316 Stainless Steel 0.057" gauge steel
- Passivated for corrosion resistance
Manuals and Literature