Hunter 466500 Main Module for Pro-C Controller
Features & Benefits
- Hunter 466500 (replacement part)
- Main Module for Pro-C 300 Controller
- 3 Station Main Module (black)
- Replacement Module that has the common, P/MV, Zones 1,2 and 3 terminals.
Pro- C Module Compatibility General Information
The Pro-C controller is supplied with a factory-installed base module for up to 4 stations on the PC-400 and up to 3 stations on the older PC-300. Additional modules may be added in increments of 3 stations (PCM-300) or a single 9-station (PCM-900) to expand the controller’s station capability to 15-16 stations.
Additional modules are sold separately. After inserting station modules, pressing the reset button should be done to allow full recognition. Below you will find information on the compatibility of different modules for both the PC-300 and PC-400 controllers.
- 2002 Models and older with no slide bar, modules click in place and use grey modules only (black modules will not work in this version Pro-C)
- 2003-2006 Models use the grey modules with slide bar in center of wiring compartment labeled “locked/Unlocked” (both black and grey modules will work in this version Pro-C).
- 2006 Models use the black modules (gold tab) with slide bar in center of wiring compartment labeled “power on/power off” (black modules PN 466500 work in all models except first generation Pro-C models 2002 an older).
- 2014 - Present PC-400 Models use the charcoal grey main module PN 820200 only.
Pro-C Installing Station Modules
The Pro-C controller is supplied with a factory-installed base module for up to 4 stations. Additional modules may be added in increments of 3 stations (PCM-300) or a single 9-station (PCM-900) to expand the controller’s station capability to 16 stations. Additional modules are sold separately.
The Pro-C utilizes automatic module recognition firmware to identify when PCM modules are installed or removed from the controller. This feature will recognize the correct number of stations without having to reset or cycle power to the controller.
The Pro-C controller is designed with a simple to use “POWER LOCK” feature that assures that the modules are energized and firmly secured into the controller. The “POWER LOCK” can unlock or lock all modules at one time by simply pushing the “POWER LOCK” slide.
- Slide the “POWER LOCK” into the “POWER OFF” (unlocked) position. Insert the PCM modules into the appropriate sequential position in the controller cabinet. NOTE: When in the “POWER OFF” (unlocked) position the controller display will be blank.
- Once all of the modules are in place, slide the “POWER LOCK” into the “POWER ON” (locked) position to energize and secure the modules into the controller.
- The Pro-C will automatically recognize the correct number of stations. It is not necessary to press the reset button or cycle power to the controller.
Note: The use of a PCM-900 to expand your controller to 16 stations requires that one PCM-300 be installed in the first expansion slot (stations 5–7) and the PCM-900 in the upper two expansion slots.
Older Style Pro-C controllers (green buttons) will have a base 3 station module and are expandable with the PCM-300 and PCM-900 modules.
1 year ago
10 months ago
7 months ago
There is also a three transistor module, PCM-300, also used in the Hunter Pro-C Controller that is then used to add Zones 4, 5, and 6 if desired; and another PCM-300 would be used to add Zones 7, 8, and 9 if desired; and another PCM-300 to add Zones 10, 11, and 12 if desired.
These transistors run hot and can fail (that's why they are a replaceable module).