Hunter Pro-C Front Panel - 821501
- Hunter Pro-C Front Panel Replacement Part (821501)
- Works with the Pro-C Hunter Controllers include all PC-400 and new style PCC models
This Pro-C panel is compatible with production models 2014 to current. Compatible controllers all PC-400 and new style PCC models. The number of stations for the Pro-C are 4 - 16, PCC 6 & 12.
Features & Benefits
- Independent irrigation programs: 3
- Independent lighting programs: 3
- Start times per program: 4
- Max. station run time: 6 hours
- Solar Sync dial position: now available with built-in Solar Sync programming for increased installation efficiency
- Solar Sync delay feature: allows adjustments to be postponed for up to 99 days
- Cycle and Soak feature built in: reduces runoff
- Lighting programs built in: allows the ability to add landscape lighting control
- Added knockouts offer additional flexibility
- Programmable rain delay: prevents watering for an extended period as needed
- Non-volatile memory: keeps programs indefinitely— without battery backup
- Rain sensor bypass: allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- One touch manual start and advance: allows user to start or test any station
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Years in production (2014-Current)
- Compatible controllers = All PC-400 and new style PCC models.
- Number of stations: Pro-C: 4 - 16, PCC 6 & 12
- Type: Pro-C: Modular, PCC: Fixed
- Enclosures: indoor and outdoor plastic
- Materials: Plastic
- Color: Grey
Related Articles & Videos
- How To Install A Hunter Mini Weather Station
- How To Program An Irrigation Controller/Timer
- How To Replace An Irrigation Controller/Timer
- How To Add Modules To A Modular Irrigation Controller
- Items To Consider Adding To The Irrigation Controller
- How To Choose An Irrigation Controller
How to Replace a PRO-C Front Panel
Note: The Pro-C controller is truly modular in design. This means that most components of the controller can be removed and replaced if needed. For the newer style Pro-C (blue panel and buttons) the part number for the front panel is 821501. The part number for the older style Pro-C controllers (green buttons) is 526200.
|Steps 1||Steps 2|
To remove the Pro-C's front panel, start by removing all power from the controller. Unplugging the transformer or shutting off the circuit breaker will be necessary to do this properly.
Open the front panel similar to how the controllers door opens, this should expose the battery compartment on the back of the front panel.
|Steps 3||Steps 4|
Locate the gray ribbon cable in the upper right corner on the back of the front panel.
Disconnect the ribbon cable from the back of the front panel by carefully pulling the plastic cable connector off the back of the front panel.
|Steps 5||Steps 6|
Locate the Hinge Release switch below the ribbon cable connector on the back of the control panel. Push down on the white tab, the hinge pins will retract and allow the front panel to come free from the cabinet.
After the panel is removed you can reverse this process to install the new face panel.
5 months ago
It appears that we had a power surge in our neighborhood in Bee Cave, TX and the our Hunter Pro-C was a casualty. The only number I could find was inside the cover door (700765). I suspect the PCB needs replacement. Is the Hunter 526200 PRO-C Controller Front Panel the correct part (we have 10 stations and the controller is in the garage (indoor)?
The front panel I have is #526200 which is no longer working due to a lightening surge.
So, because I have to replace the panel, I was thinking of replacing it with Front Panel #821501 which has the Solar Sync circuitry directly built in. This way I can upgrade my system next year with the addition of a Solar Sync Sensor.
But I would only get the #821501 (with the Solar Sync circuitry) if this front panel was a direct replacement of the #526200 with the same exact Ribbon Connector. Thank you.