Hunter ICM-600 I-Core 6 Station Sprinkler Timer Expansion Module
- 6-Station plug-in expansion module
- Compatibility: ICC Controller
Features & Benefits
The I-Core is Hunter's controller for demanding commercial and high-end residential applications. Loaded with innovative features like state of the art flow monitoring, quick system overview access, a factory-installed SmartPort, six language capability, and a bold, backlit display, the I-Core should be considered for most high-end irrigation projects. A big reason the I-Core is so unique is its sheer versatility. The plastic cabinet version is expandable from 6 to 30 stations, and the metal cabinet model can handle up to 42. Adding a DUAL two-wire module and decoders can expand station capability to 48. Stainless steel and pedestal models are also available, providing a broad range of enclosure choices. With other add-on options like a ROAM or ROAM XL remote and the built-in conservation focusedSolar-Sync, I-Cores possibilities are all but limitless.
When used with Solar Sync, the I-Core is certified by the EPA as a Watersense-approved controller yet another reason why the I-Core stands alone as the commercial controller of choice.
The Hunter Plug-In Expansion Module adds 6 stations to the Hunter I-Core Controller. With the plug-in expansion module, the options are endless. Include multiple levels of surge protection for high lightning areas. The Hunter Plug-In Expansion Module is compatible with the following products:
- Hunter 30 Station Indoor/Outdoor Controller With Plastic Cabinet (IC-600-PL)
- Hunter 42 Station Indoor/Outdoor Controller With Stainless Steel Cabinet (IC-600-SS)
- Hunter 42 Station Indoor/Outdoor Controller With Plastic Pedestal (IC-600-PP)
- Hunter 42 Station Indoor/Outdoor Controller With Metal Cabinet (IC-600-M)
Station Module Installation
- Open the inner facepack door and locate the Slide Lock. Move the Slide Lock bar to the power Off position.
- The module needs to be inserted into the first open module slot position from the left or next available position in the back of the controller. Do not skip slots by leaving them empty.
- Insert the module with the gold tab on the top of the module facing up. Slide the module straight in until it clicks into place.
- Slide the Slide Lock into the power On position.
- The controller will automatically identify any new modules that have been added. You can turn the dial to set station run times to confirm the correct number of stations have been acknowledged.
Power Module Installation
The I-Core power module supplies power to the facepack and accessory terminals. It typically does not need to be removed, however can be replaced for servicing.
- To install the Power Module, open the inner facepack door, and locate the module lock bar. Move the Slide Lock bar to the power Off position.
- Insert the power module into the first slot position from the left, with the gold tab on the top of the module facing up. Slide the module straight in until it clicks into place.
- Move the Slide Lock to the power On position.
- The Power Module must be in place in order for the controller to operate and function.
Related Articles & Videos
- How To Add Modules To A Modular Irrigation Controller
- Items To Consider Adding To The Irrigation Controller
- Types Of Weather Sensors For Irrigation Controllers
- Different Types Of Rain Sensors For Irrigation Controllers
Could not have been any easier.
over 2 years ago