Netafim DF100-140 1" Disc Filter
A"T" shaped reinforced plastic filter with two 1" male connections. Filter Element consists of grooved discs, mounted on a spine, forming a cylindrical filter element. The discs are compressed together by a spring located at the bottom of the filter cover. Available filtration grades: 040, 080, 120, 140, and 280.
- Collects debris along the depth of the discs, not just at the surface like screen filters.
- Corrosion resistant
- Color-codes for easy mues identification
- Means less cleaning
- 1" - 140 psi
- Flow Range : 1" - 5 to 26 GPM
- Filter body & cover: Reinforced polyamide
- Disc rings: Polypropylene
- O-Rings: EPDM rubber
- Clamps: Stainless steel
- Filtering Surface Area : 48.91 sq. in.
- Filtering Volume: 26.8 cu. in.
- Length: 8 7/8"
- Width: 5 1/8"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Distance Between End Connections: 6 7/32"
- Inlet/Outlet Diameter: 1" Male
- Maximum Temperature: 158 degrees F
- pH : 5-11
over 2 years ago
Disc filters are very easy to clean. Once the cartridge is taken out of the filter canister just rinse it in a buck with soapy water lightly shaking it up and down.