Tempo FT125 - 1/8" in. Barbed Tee
1/8" in. Micro-fittings are used to connect 1/8" in. micro-tubing or to connect 1/8" in. micro-tubing and 1/2" in. or 3/4" in. supply tubing. Made with an engineering grade resin, these fittings include a sharp edge (known as a barb) that bites into the inside of the tubing for a secure and watertight fit. No glue or adhesive is required. These 1/8" in. micro-fittings come in straight and tee configurations. These fittings can be used with both polyethylene and vinyl micro-tubing. When attaching an 1/8" in. micro-fitting to solid 1/2" in. or 3/4" in. poly tubing, use a hole punch to pre-punch a clean hole into the tubing.
- Secure and easy installation without glue or clamps
- Large inside diameter for maximum flow
- Sharp barb for excellent adhesion
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Fits 1/8" in. (0.120" - 0.125" ID) micro-tubing
- Operating pressure: 45 PSI max
- Can be used with 1/8" in. (0.125" ID x 0.185" OD) micro-tubing and 1/2" in. or 3/4" in. distribution tubing.
I suppose that two separate incoming supply lines can be connected to each of two ends of the tee while the third end remains as a single outlet irrigation line.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $0.68$1.18you save 42%Sku:15-037
- on sale $0.75$1.32you save 43%Sku:A47425
- on sale $1.26$2.20you save 43%Sku:IC570-5PK
- on sale $1.04$2.24you save 54%Sku:15-048