Blazing Products BLZ1402-130 1" in. x 1" in. x 1/2" in. FPT Combination Tee
Blazing Fast Fittings require no tools, clamps, or other materials. Slips into the pipe quickly and easily. Patented lock ring technology slides back to lock the fittings into place. Double O-Ring seal prevents leaks and provides a secure fit. Tested in the field by contractors for over a year, Blazing Fast Fittings are ready for your next installation.
- Eco-Friendly: Blazing Fast Fittings are made of high impact ABS and contain no metal or chloride like other fittings on the market, making them the most eco-friendly fitting.
- Testing: Tested to pressures over 400 PSI and put through vigorous on/off cycling in excess of 250,000 cycles, Blazing Fast Fittings will last longer than the life of the irrigation system. Over 3000 Blazing Fast Fittings have been installed over the last year by select contractors around the US.
- DO NOT use on Main Lines without a master valve. Blazing Fast Fittings are not for use in any application under constant pressure.
- DO NOT use Pipe Dope on Blazing Fast Fittings as it may cause stress cracking or deterioration of the fitting. Blazing Products only recommends Teflon tape on threaded connections.
- DO NOT use torches to warm the pipe when using Blazing Fast Fittings. Heating the pipe can cause irregularities in the pipe and can cause brittleness over time.
- DO NOT use Blazing Fast Fittings in conjunction with compressed air or gasses.
- DO NOT use grease, oil, or solvent to lubricate Blazing Fast Fittings.
- Tee Dimensions:
- Length: 5.85 in. (148.55 mm)
- Height: 1.68 in. (42.55 mm)
- Max Operating Pressure: 80 PSI for #80 pipe; 100 PSI for #100 pipe; 160 PSI for #160 pipe
- Suggested Operating Pressure: 10-80 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 450 PSI (This product is not intended to be used on Main Lines or under constant pressure)
- Body Material: ABS
- Lock Ring Material: Proprietary
- O-Ring Material: EPDM
- Flow Rates are comparable to traditional insert fittings
- Friction Loss is comparable to traditional insert fittings
over 2 years ago