Hydro-Rain PVCL-SFX-075 3/4 in. PVC-Lock Slide Repair Fitting
PVC-Lock by Hydro-Rain is a remarkable push-fit fitting for repairing or installing PVC piped sprinkler systems without toxic glues or primers. Each PVC-Lock fitting contains a stainless steel retainer ring and an O-ring seal, preventing leaking at both low and abnormally high pressures.
Using PVC-Lock fittings allows you to ""lose the glue"" and reduces traditional installation times by over 50%. With PVC-Lock you'll leave your project with clean hands and a clear conscience knowing that your installation crew and the environment are being protected from harmful chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- Built for Speed Advantages Patent Pending ""Push-and-Go"" Design - 100% tooland chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half or more.
- Built for Green Advantages PVC-Lock Fittings are Chemical Free - Glueless,tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Patent Pending Retaining System Stainless steelteeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Swivels on the Pipe After installation PVC-Lock fittings can swivel 360 degrees around the pipe allowing easy sprinkler head orientation and adjustment.
- Universal For use with all brands of Schedule 40 and 80, and Class PVC pipe.
- Removable & Reusable On-site sizing adjustments are easy using the PVC-Lock removal tool.
- Pressure Rate Use on either side of the irrigation valve.
- PVC-Lock Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR at 68 degrees F (20 degrees C)
- Burst Pressure: 600 PSI (41.4 BAR)
- Working Pressure: 0 - 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Certifications: IAPMO IGC 300-2013
When PVC pipe is inserted to the Pipe Stop, the o-ringseals around the pipe and the stainless steel ring ""locks"" the pipe in place. The fitting with fully inserted pipe creates a permanent, leak-free connection.