Oatey 30821 8 Oz. All-Purpose Cement (8 OZ.)
Oatey All-Purpose Medium Milky Clear Solvent cement is recommended for solvent welding all schedules and classes of ABS, PVC, and CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. with interference fit. Oatey All-Purpose Solvent Cement is safe to use with potable water systems, sewer and drain systems, and waste and vent systems (verify with local building codes before using).
This product is compliant with California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1168 and Ozone transport Commission (OTC) regulations for Volatile Organic Compound emission levels.
This product is not for use in systems using or being tested with compressed air or gasses.
- Medium-bodied milky-clear cement for use on all schedules and classes of ABS, PVC and CPVC* pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Recommended for potable water, conduit and DWV
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM D2564, D2235, F493
- Always check local codes for acceptability of this product