King Innovation Ratcheting Poly/PVC Pipe Cutter 1-1/4"
King Innovation Ratcheting Pipe Cutters make PVC pipe repairs and installations a snap. No sawing required; simply cut the desired pipe length with these durable, easy to use pipe cutters.The King Innovation Ratcheting Pipe Cutters feature a pointed heat-treated steel blade for precision cuts and a durable cast aluminum body for reliable, long-lasting performance.
Features & Benefits
- Cleanly cuts up to 1 ¼ SCH400 and Class PVC pipe and up to 1 ¼ Poly (PE)
- Strong and durable cast aluminum body
- Pointed PTFE Coated steel Blade for eas of cutting
Related Articles & Videos
- How To Install PVC Pipes
- How To Glue Fittings Onto PVC Pipe
- The Right Way to Assemble and Glue PVC Pipe
- Let’s Talk About PVC Pipe
- PVC Pipe Leak Repair
- Irrigation Installation Tools
- Open cutter and insert pipe.
- Squeezer down on handle repeatedly until blade cuts completely through the pipe.
4 months ago
over 3 years ago