Oatey 30879 32 Oz. Low-VOC PVC Flexible Clear Cement
Oatey Flexible Medium Clear PVC Solvent Cement is recommended for solvent welding flexible PVC pipe and rigid fittings up to 6 in. with interference fit. Flexible Medium Clear PVC Solvent Cement is formulated to withstand the pressure and vibrations associated with flexible tubing. Flexible Medium Clear PVC Solvent Cement can be used for potable water, sewer and drain, and waste and vent systems.
This product is compliant with California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1168 and Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) regulations for Volatile Organic Compound emission levels.
This product is not for use in systems using or being tested by compressed air or gasses.
- Medium-bodied clear cement for use on flexible PVC pipe and rigid fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Formulated to withstand pressures and vibrations commonly associated with spa and swimming pool installations.
- Meets manufacturer's rated line pressure for flexible PVC pipe.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Meets ASTM D2564.
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
- Viscosity: min. 500 cps @ 73°F - 2°F
- Density: 7.69 0.2 lbs/gallon
- Lap Shear Strength (minimum per ASTM Standards); 2 hours: 250 PSI, 16 hours: 500 PSI, 72 hours: 900 PSI
- Set Up Time; 30°F to 50°F: 4-5 minutes, 50°F to 70°F: 3-4 minutes, 70°F to 90°F: 1-2 minutes
- Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacture date