Oatey Turf-Tite Blue Hot Medium PVC Cement
Uni-Weld Turf-Tite is professional grade medium PVC cement, and is recommended for solvent welding all schedules and classes of flexible and rigid PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. with interference fit. Turf-Tite solvent cement is fast-setting cement, and is specially formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization. This makes it ideal for irrigation applications. This product is compliant with California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1168 and Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) regulations for Volatile Organic Compound emission levels.
This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gasses.
- 16 oz. Medium-bodied blue colored fast-setting cement .
- Use on all schedules and classes of flexible and rigid PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. with interference fit
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV up to 4 in. where local codes permit.
- Recommended application temperature: 40°F to 110°F.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe and DWV.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- Appearance: Blue Liquid
- Viscosity: Minimum 90 cps @ 73° F - 2° F
- Density: 7.83 0.2 lbs/gallon
- Lap Shear Strength (minimum per ASTM Standards): 2 hours: 250 PSI, 16 hours: 500 PSI, 72 hours: 900 PSI
- Set up Time: 30° F to 50° F: 4-5 minutes, ° F to 70° F: 3-4 minutes, 70° F to 90° F: 1-2 minutes
- Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacture date
- Maximum VOC per SCAQMD 1168/316A or BAAQMD
- Method 40: 510 g/L