Weld-OnÂ® 795â„¢ Flex PVC
Medium bodied, fast setting, low VOC PVC solvent cement for use on flex/flex and flex/rigid PVC with interference fit through 6" in. (160 mm) diameter, Schedule 80 through 3" in. (90 mm) diameter. Premium cement specially formulated for use on flexible and/or rigid PVC. It forms flexible, high-strength, water-resistant joints.
- Product: Weld-OnÂ® 795â„¢ Flex PVC
- Available Colors: Clear, Blue
- Max Recommended Pipe Size (Interference Fit): 6" in. (160 mm), 3" in. (90 mm), Sch. 80 â€“ PN 10 & 16
- Relative Set Time: Fast
- Applicable Performance Specification: ASTM D 2564, NSF/ANSI 14, NSF/ANSI 61
- Classes, Schedules & Types: All Rigid/Flexible Flexible/Flexible PVC
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Available sizes: Â½ pint, 1 Pint & 1 Quart
WELD-ON® 795™ is a clear, or blue, low VOC emission, medium bodied, fast setting, high strength PVC solvent cement for all flex to flex and flex to rigid pipe and fittings with interference fit through 6 inch (160 mm) diameter, Schedule 80 through 3 inch (90 mm) diameter.
WELD-ON 795 is specially formulated to contain an elastomer which provides great joint flexibility. It cures rapidly with the dissipation of the solvent at room temperature, resulting in a very strong, flexible, water resistant bond. WELD-ON 795 is widely used in all aspects of the pool & spa industry including, but not limited to, pump, pipe, fittings and valves connections as well as for bonding PVC hose to rigid PVC fittings. It is also excellent for joining flexible vinyl to itself.
Detailed directions on making solvent cemented joints are printed on the container label. An installation DVD/CD covering solvent cementing is available. It not only describes the basic principles of solvent cementing, but also covers the handling, storage and use of our products. It is highly recommended that the installer review the instructions supplied by the pipe and fitting manufacturer.
NOTE: WELD-ON solvent cements must never be used in a PVC system using or being tested by compressed air or gases; including air-over-water booster
Clear cement is available in ¼ pint (118 ml), ½ pint (237 ml), pint (473 ml), quart (946 ml) and gallon (3.785 l) metal cans. Blue cement is available in quart (946 ml) and gallon (3.785 l) metal cans. For detailed information on containers and applicators, see our current Price List.
Standards and Certification Listings
- Meets ASTM D 2564 Standard.
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A.
- Compliant with LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). When using this WELD-ON low VOC product, credit can be claimed for LEED Green Building Rating System – Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Listed by NSF International for compliance with ASTM D 2564, NSF/ANSI Standard 14, and NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use on potable water, drain, waste, vent and sewer applications.
- Listed by IAPMO for compliance with applicable sections of the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code®‚ for potable water applications.
- Color: Clear
- Resin: PVC
- Specific Gravity: 0.940 ± 0.040
- Brookfield Viscosity: Minimum 500 cP @ 73° ± 2°F (23° ± 1°C)