Munro 5 HP Single Phase Centrifugal Pump
- Length: 24 inches
- Product Type: Centrifugal Pump
- Warranty: 1 year or 1000 hours of operation
Features & Benefits
Perfect for mid-size turf applications like athletic fields or small pastureland, this 5 horsepower pump provides professional-grade performance, easy maintenance, and long life. Built with components proven to perform, this pump is a heavy-duty workhorse.
- Brass impeller – durable and low maintenance with the longest life in its class
- Stainless steel wear ring – eliminates impeller friction due to rust build-up
- Cast iron body and internal components – heavy duty for long-term performance and reliability
- Turf irrigation: Residential, community or commercial turn irrigation
- High-pressure booster
- Water transfer
Industry leading performance to horsepower – The proof is in our curves. Compared to other 5 horsepower pumps, the Munro LP 3005 has much stronger performance. With high starting torque and an efficient run cycle, our pumps truly lead the pack.
Durable and long lasting – At this horsepower rating, performance requirements lead most pump manufacturers to use heavy-duty materials similar to those that come standard on all of our models. But look closely... we’re building the toughest pumps around. Our cast iron construction and brass impeller mean that our self-priming pumps are built to stand the test of time, even in more unusual or difficult environments.
Easy to install and maintain – With two priming ports and a durable steel base plate, installing a Munro LP Series is a snap. When it's time to maintain or winterize the pump, you'll love our two drain valves. A stainless steel wear ring reduces oxidation and friction, minimizing wear and repairs. If you do have to service the pump, stainless steel bolts and a dry-socket design provide easy access.
- Two 3/4" prime or accessory ports
- Cast iron diffuser
- 2" Threaded suction port
- 1-1/2" Threaded discharge port
- Brass impeller
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Drain cocks on upper and lower case chambers
- Steel base plate
- Heavy-duty cap start pump motor
- 5HP only: lifting ring
- Stainless steel bolts with a dry socket design
- Threaded discharge
Munro LP Centrifugal Pump
- A) BRASS IMPELLER – Longest life in its class. Offers greatest durability and reduces costly maintenance vs. traditional plastic impellers.
- B) BUILT-IN PRIMING & DRAIN PORTS – Added start-up and maintenance convenience, with stainless steel plugs and no extra parts to buy.
- C) CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION – Designed for long term performance, season after season. No plastic case to warp or crack.
- D) SENSOR PORT – Allows temperature monitoring to avoid costly maintenance issues.
- E) SILICON CARBIDE/CARBON SEAL – Proven tough, this seal is an industrial standard for challenging applications, including higher temperatures and more abrasive conditions.
- F) CAST IRON DIFFUSER – Assures durability for the life of the pump.
- G) STAINLESS STEEL WEAR RING – Reduces springtime oxidation and impeller friction.
- H) STAINLESS STEEL BOLTS – No more “busting knuckles” to remove bolts during maintenance.
- I) THERMALLY PROTECTED MOTOR – Shut down protection protects motor from damage due to over amping.
- J) STEEL BASE PLATE – Easiest, most stable mounting. Provides four handy bolt holes.
Location of Pump
- Pump can be located at the water source or can be offset some distance away. For best performance, it should be located as close to the water source as is practical.
- Location can be in the basement, a pit below ground, or in a pump house above ground.
- To prevent motor damage, due to moisture, ventilation and drainage must be provided.
- The pump and all piping must be protected from freezing.
- Pump and pipe line must be drained when not in use or if there is any danger of freezing.
1 year ago
4 months ago
For example if used Sime Ambo Sprinkler heads.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $491.95$1,017.45you save 52%Sku:LP075B
- Sale Price $531.00Our Price $1,097.78You Save 52%Sku:LP100B
- Sale Price $737.95Our Price $1,526.18You Save 52%Sku:LP200B
- Sale Price $879.95Our Price $1,820.70You Save 52%Sku:LP300B