K-RAIN 2000 Series Single Station Controller
K-Rainâ€™s 2100 Series of Single Station Controllers offer a wide variety of programming options for a reliable, secure, mechanical control system for all climates and operating environments.
K-Rainâ€™s Single Station Controllers look great and stay safe with rain-tight, attractive enclosures.
- 2100 models offer simple programming– 24 hour programmable time dial with multiple start times and wide variety of timing periods including a “Skip-A-Day” 14 day program.
- UL Approved
- 2200 models perfect for nursery and other mist applications– 10 minute programmable dial, a wide variety of timing periods in multiples of 1.5, 3, and 6 seconds and multiple start times.
- 2500 models prewired for easy connection of a rainswitch– Allows for manual override of rainswitch from controller face.
- Convenience– 2520 allows operation of 24 volt rainswitch and 2 H.P. 220 volt pump with same controller.
- List Item
- Input: 220 VAC, 60 Hz
- Output: 220 VAC, 60 Hz
- Double Pole, Single Throw
- Relay Rated for up to 2 H.P.
- Dimensions - H: 7-1/4" in., W: 6-1/4" in., D: 3-7/8" in.
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 6 years ago
The questioner here states he/she has a simple single-zone setup (implying there is no multi-station selector valve between the pump and the single zone). In this instance, simply install a single cluster of timing pins into the time dial, e.g. use 4 pins to run the sprinklers for an hour.
A general precaution regarding the 2120 controller: it operates on a 24-hour time dial clock, with day change occurring at midnight. I choose to run the sprinklers at night, over a span of about 6 hours. The controller will interrupt operation at midnight (shut down), as it cycles to the next day (oops). My simple solution is to treat the time dial as changing to the next "day" at noon, not midnight. Thus, the night operation is not interrupted due to a "day change."
Thank you for your answer.
2120 the same as Hydrotek model 2120?