King Innovation 48050 Siphon King Jr. Mini Pump with 50" Hoses
The King Innovation Siphon King Jr. Mini-Pump is perfect for rapidly transferring liquids, removing water, changing oil, siphoning gas, or inflating small objects. Siphon King Jr. Pump includes two orange hoses (each 50 in. long). Quickly assembles and disassembles for easy cleaning. Excellent for tight spaces.
- Intake and discharge transfer system
- Use to transfer liquids, remove water, change oil, siphon gas
- Includes: 2 siphon hoses, 1 dipstick tube, 1 air pressure hose
- Hoses are 50 in. long
- Compact size
- Easy to clean
- Insert one end of each of the two orange hoses through the black connectors (Part A)
- Insert the connector end of the orange hoses to the top and bottom nozzles in the pump housing and press the connectors over the nozzles after the hoses are securely inserted.
- Put the orange hose from the top nozzle (intake) into the liquid needing to be transferred. Then insert the orange hose from the bottom nozzle (discharge) into where the liquid is to go. NOTE: for proper siphoning, the discharge hose must be lower than the intake hose.
- Prime the pump by pumping the handle 3-4 times. Once the liquid begins to flow, it will flow without further pumping.
What does the actual package contain? Please advise. (I will be using this to siphon gas from my lawn mower into a container). Thank you in advance.
I have had a couple of these Siphon Kings and have used them for everything from transferring gasoline/diesel to paint thinner to brackish water to iced tea. Not the same unit, of course, but have never had a problem.