Big Gulpâ„¢ UltraMax Plus / Gulpâ„¢ UltraMax
Whether you need to remove water from sprinklers and valve boxes or other areas or devices, UltraMax Series Pumps are the ideal tools for the job.
- Highest Quality Materials and Attention to Details
- Unique Replacement Plunger Seal and O-Ring
- Wiper Seal Assemblies for Extra Long Pump Life
- Self Priming, High Volume Water Capacity
- Super-Grip Ergonomic Pump Handle
- Super Smooth & Durable Pumping Action
- Replacement Part Kits Available
Big Gulp Ultra Max Pump with Mudguard
8 oz. per Stroke
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
can the suction end be removed to remove grass and other debree?
BEST ANSWER: Yes. The suction pump works on the principle of suction. As long the debris is part of the liquid water. However, this practice will damage the rubber plunger that is the part of the pump. After a few uses the grass will get caught at plunger/tube well & reduce/eliminate suction.
How is this powered?