Rain Bird 5000RCTREE Nozzle Set for 5000 Rotor
Rain Bird® nozzle sets help you save water and maximize the performance of your Rain Bird 42SA+ and 5000+ Series Rotors and 52SA Series.
Rotors apply different amounts of water depending on the pattern that they are set to water. For example, a rotor set to water just 1/4 of a circle applies more water in that area than a rotor set to water a full 360º, assuming the nozzles are the same.
Changing nozzles can help even out the amount of water being sprayed between rotors that are set for different patterns. This will help maintain a healthier lawn and save water.
- Tree of self-aligning rotor nozzles including four low angle and eight standard angle Rain Curtain Nozzles:
- Low Angle (angle of trajectory 10°): 1.0. 1.5, 2.0 and 3.0
- Rain Curtain (angle of trajectory 25°): 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 and 8.0
- Large water droplets for greater wind resistance
- Effective close-in watering
- Even distribution over the entire radius
- Provides 25' to 50' (7.6m to 15.2m) distance of throw
- Fits on Rain Bird 5004PL-PC, 5004PL-FC, 5006PL-PC, 5006PL-FC, 5012PL-PC and 5012PL-FC and 42SA+ Plus and 52SA Series Rotors
1 year ago
3 months ago
1 year ago
a disposable item.
Putting a new one in I usually use water punp type pliers to get them in far enough so they don't stop the rotor from going up or down.
The Irrigation company didn't seem to have a problem so I surmise they probably have a special tool they made The would not leave a green Rainbird screwdriver so I bought some on line.
These Nozzle does fit the 52SA rotor??