Hunter® Dual-Stream Bubbler Nozzle 5 ft
With the ability to compensate for pressure differences, the Hunter bubbler nozzles allow the output of water to remain constant regardless of the input pressure. This allows for accurate application never before achieved in bubblers. The same holds true with the MSBN and 5-CST-B nozzles, designed for deep watering of larger planted areas. While the PCB is a fixed above-ground water emitter, the PCN is compatible with the Pro-Spray spray bodies, and sinks into the ground the same way a pop-up would. With easy installation and the ultimate in reliability, now every plant, shrub, or tree can receive the same amount of water required with no excess runoff or waste.
- Pressure compensation ensures uniform output across various pressures
- ½" inlet
- Flow marked top for easy identification
It's very good for watering strips up to 2 ft wide, but does provide ridiculously high precipitation rates.Most likely need to be on a separate zone.
3 months ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $7.21$13.50you save 47%Sku:PROS-04-PRS40-CV
- on sale $3.70$7.14you save 48%Sku:PROS-04-CV
- Sale Price $5.48Our Price $10.26You Save 47%Sku:PROS-04-PRS30
- on sale $18.58$33.75you save 45%Sku:PROS-12-PRS40-CV