Rain Bird® Center Strip Stream Bubbler Nozzle 5 ft
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird® MPR Nozzles are installed by more contractors than all other brands combined. MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same circuit while maintaining even water distribution rates. This allows them to spray an equal distance, and to provide an equal amount of water to a given area. MPR nozzles are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout, with no dry or brown spots. They fit all Rain Bird spray heads and shrub adapters.
A wide selection of MPR nozzles are available so the distribution of water can be tailored to meet the unique and diverse needs of your landscape.
Sort Quicker, Install Faster, Check Easier!
Rain Bird MPR Spray nozzles are color-coded on the top to enhance your productivity.
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded™ nozzles.
- Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
Now it's easier to sort, easier to organize, and easier to install with Top Color-coded nozzles.
- 5 ft. center-strip stream bubbler MPR nozzle
- Matched precipitation rates across sets and across patterns in 5 Series, 8 Series, 10 Series, 12 Series, and 15 Series for even water distribution and design flexibility
- Blue fine-mesh (.02" x .02") filter screens (shipped with nozzles) maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters
- Meets small-area shrub or turf requirements
over 3 years ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $3.13$5.25you save 40%Sku:RD04-15VAN
- on sale $4.70$8.12you save 42%Sku:1804-PRS
- on sale $6.09$10.34you save 41%Sku:1804-SAM-P45