Hunter MP Rotator Adjustment Tool
- Purpose: To adjust ARC and Radius of Hunter MP Rotors
- Includes a built in ratchet feature
- Clockwise Rotation: Increase the arc
- Counter-Clockwise Rotation: Decrease the arc
You will quickly learn that making the adjustments from a standing position is quick, accurate and very easy to do. You will no longer get (as) soaked by the adjacent sprinklers Adjusting sprinklers is time and money to the contractor! First we eliminated the nozzle tree to save time in selecting and installing nozzles. Now the MP Matchstick makes the MP Rotator the fastest and easiest sprinkler on the market to adjust for arc and radius.Install the MP Rotator with the Left Edge Indicator pointing to left side of the desired watering area.
Features & Benefits
- You will quickly learn that making the adjustments from a standing position is quick, accurate and very easy to do. You will no longer get (as) soaked by the adjacent sprinklers.
- No more aching back and knees from making sprinkler adjustments.
- The MP Matchstick decal is color-coded to verify that the correct model MP has been installed.
- Adjusting sprinklers is time and money to the contractor! First we eliminated the nozzle tree to save time in selecting and installing nozzles. Now the MP Matchstick makes the MP Rotator the fastest and easiest sprinkler on the market to adjust for arc and radius.
- Install the MP Rotator with the Left Edge Indicator pointing to left side of the desired watering area.
- With the water on and the MP Rotator in the pop-up position, rotate Arc Adjustment Ring (clockwise) to increase the arc, (counter-clockwise) to decrease the arc.
- Use the built in ratchet feature to fine tune edge alignment by simply overriding the left or right resistance points in either direction.
If you are looking for a way to save water and money on your irrigation bill (and who isn't), we recommend the Hunter MP Rotator. The rotator is highly water-efficient, easy to install, and very inexpensive. The Hunter MP Rotator has an adjustable nozzle, so you control the angle and direction of the water flow.
Sprinkler Warehouse offers the lowest prices on this and many other sprinkler products and supplies. We carry everything you need under one roof, including:
- And much more
Our loyal customers have helped to make us a leader in the industry. You can shop with confidence here at Sprinkler Warehouse knowing that our selection is unmatched, and our prices are low. People across the country shop with us for the products they need to create, maintain, and repair their water irrigation services.
Factory setting is for full radius, and the radius can be reduced by 25%. With the MP Rotator tool (MPTOOL) or a small flat bladed screwdriver, rotate the RADIUS ADJUSTMENT SCREW:
- Clockwise (4 full turns) to decrease the radius
- Counter-clockwise (4 full turns) to increase the radius
Note: Radius reduction is intentionally limited by a slip clutch mechanism to ensure reliable rotation. To prevent damage during adjustment, the MP Rotator does not completely shut off like a spray nozzle. To achieve maximum radius reduction with any MP Rotator model use a 30 PSI (2 BAR) regulating spray body.
- Install the MP Rotator with the LEFT EDGE INDICATOR (flat side of nozzle) pointing to the left side of the desired watering pattern. The Hunter Pro-Spray two piece ratcheting riser will allow you to align the riser by twisting in either direction after MP Rotator is tightened.
- With the MP Rotator operating and in the pop-up position, rotate the ARC ADJUSTMENT RING. Turning the ARC ADJUSTMENT RING clockwise will increase the arc, counter clockwise will decrease the arc.
Note: Adjustment can be done with the MP Rotator Tool (MPTOOL)
Important! To achieve optimal results, replace all sprinklers on a zone with MP Rotators and adjust the run time accordingly. The precipitation rate of the MP Rotator is much lower than sprays and operating times will be similar to stream rotor zones.
Related Articles & Videos
- How To Adjust A Hunter Spray Nozzle
- How To Adjust A Hunter Rotor Head
- Anatomy of a Sprinkler System
- How To Space Rotors And Sprays
over 5 years ago
5 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
6 months ago
6 months ago
1 year ago
4 months ago
On my second order, I wanted to add an extra two hours after I placed the order, emailed, but no one read the message before fulfilling the order. It was during the weekend.
1 month ago