Rain Bird PA-8S-PRS Pressure Regulating Shrub Adapter for Nozzles
Rain Bird shrub adapters for sprinkler nozzles are an ideal option for gardens and flower beds where standard pop up sprinklers do not extend high enough. Rain Bird shrub adapters are compatible with any female threaded nozzle and allow them to be mounted onto a 1/2" inch riser or pipe. Shrub adapters include sprinkler pipe nipples and sprinkler shrub sticks.
- Rugged thermoplastic construction resists UV rays.
- Adapts nozzles for use with 1/2" (15/21) MPT threaded risers.
- Patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem.
- No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30 psi (2,1 Bars).
- Ensures maximum spray head and nozzle performance.
- Regulates and maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzle used.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure.
- Prevents water waste and minimizes liability.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged. Saves water and money. Reduces liability.
- Recommended for vandal-prone areas.
- Fits all Rain Bird plastic and brass nozzles.
- Five-year professional customer satisfaction policy.
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1,0 to 4,8 bar)
- Flow: 0.2 to 4.0 GPM (0,05 to 0,91 m3/h; 0,01 to 0,25 l/s)
- 1/2" in. (15/21) female inlet threads
- Fine top threads accept all Rain Bird nozzles
- Height: 5 1/4" in. (13,3 cm)