Rain Bird 1800 Series 45 PSI Pressure Regulating Spray Heads
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
1800 Series Receives Top Marks: The Indsustry's Leading Spray Heads
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Provides 45 PSI in-stem pressure regulation for maximizing efficiency or Rotary Nozzles.
- Includes Seal-A-Matic™ check valve preventing low head drainage of up to 14 feet of head.
- "SAM-PRS-45" stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Spacing: 13 to 24 feet (4.0 to 7.3 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 70 PSI (1.7 to 4.8 bar)
- Regulates nozzle pressure to an average 45 PSI (3.1 bar) with inlet pressures of up to 70 PSI (4.8 bar)
- SAM capability: holds up to 14 feet (4.,2 m) of head; 6 PSI (0.3 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 PSI (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.1 GPM (0.02 m3/h; 0.006 l/s) otherwise
- Installation: bottom inlet only
- 1/2" in. (15/21) female threaded inlets
- 1804-SAM-P45: 6" in. (15 cm)
- 1806-SAM-P45: 9 3/8" in. (24 cm)
- 1812-SAM-P45: 16" in. (40 cm)
Exposed surface diameter
- 2 1/4" in. (5.7 cm)
We found other products you might like!