Rain Bird 1800 30 PSI Seal-A-Matic Pressure Regulating Series Spray Heads
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
1800 Series Receives Top Marks: The Indsustry's Leading Spray Heads
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- PATENTED PRS pressure regulator built into the stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30 PSI (2.1 bar). Spray nozzles perform best at 30 PSI. Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Unlike competitive PRS sprays, Rain Bird PRS sprays adjust to fluctuating pressure, optimizing flow and promoting a more consistent spray pattern.
- Rain Bird 1800-PRS Sprays reduce flow to save water and improve performance versus non-PRS competitive sprays.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged. Saves water and money. Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be installed at the site.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4,2 m). Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Stops water waste. Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles.
- “SAM-PRS” stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3 m).
- 3 to 18 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series).
- 13 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles.
- Pressure: 25 to 70 PSI (1.7 to 4.8 bar).
- SAM capability: holds up to 14 feet (4.2 m) of head; 6 PSI (0.4 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 PSI (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.50 gpm (0.11 m3/h; 1.80 l/m) otherwise
- 1⁄2" (15/21) female threaded inlet
- Body height:
- 1804-SAM-PRS: 6" in. (15.2 cm)
- 1806-SAM-PRS: 9 3⁄8" in. (23.8 cm)
- 1812-SAM-PRS: 16" in. (40.6 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1⁄4" in. (5.7 cm)