Rain Bird 1800 Series Spray Head with Seal-A-Matic
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
1800 Series Receives Top Marks: The Indsustry's Leading Spray Heads
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be installed at the site.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4,2 m). Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Stops water waste. Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles.
- “SAM” stamped on cap for easy identification.
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 6,1 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 70 psi (1,7 to 4,8 Bars)
- SAM capability: holds up to 14 feet (4,2 m) of head; 6 psi (0,3 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0,6 bar) or greater; 0.50 GPM (0,11 m 3/h; 0,03 l/s) otherwise
- SAM operable only when installed by bottom inlet
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlets
- Body height:
- 1804-SAM: 6" (15 cm)
- 1806-SAM: 9 3/8" (24 cm)
- 1812-SAM: 16" (40 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5,7 cm)