Rain Bird 1800 Series Spray Heads
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
1800 Series Receives Top Marks: The Indsustry's Leading Spray Heads
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Patented pressure-activated co-molded wiper seal prevents wasteful water leakage and assures long life.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spring assures flush retraction, every time.
- Multiple pop-up heights from 2" to 12" for maximum design flexibility.
- Spray distance from 6 to 15 feet.
- Available with pre-installed nozzles or as bodies-only to allow customizing nozzle patterns and throw distances
- New 1800 Series Dual Spray™ models in 2" and 4" pop-up heights feature patented dual-orifice nozzles in full, half and quarter patterns for enhanced close-in watering coverage and water savings of 30% or more1.
- Other models available with full, half, quarter and adjustable arc nozzles to cover any lawn or garden area
- Simple, top adjustment screw decreases spray distance.
- Directional adjustment feature lets you aim the spray pattern by hand.
- No tools needed to change nozzles.
- U.V. resistant plastic reduces fading.
- Operates efficiently at low water pressure.
- 1/2-inch inlet size.
1 Water savings of 30% or more are possible when Dual Spray™ nozzles are installed instead of standard nozzles on every spray head in the zone. Results may vary based on site-specific conditions such as sprinkler spacing, wind, temperature, soil and grass type.
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 6,1 m).
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1 to 5 bar).
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.1 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.006 l/s) otherwise.
- Installation: side or bottom inlet.
- Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlets
- Body height:
- 1802: 4" (10,2 cm) body height; 2" pop-up height (5,1 cm)
- 1803: 4 7/8" (12,4 cm) body height; 3" pop-up height (7,6 cm)
- 1804: 6" (15,2 cm) body height; 4" pop-up height (10,2 cm)
- 1806: 9 3/8" (23,8 cm) body height; 6" pop-up height (15,2 cm)
- 1812: 16" (40,6 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30,5 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5,7 cm)
We found other products you might like!