Rain Bird UNI-Spray Series
The UNI-Sprayâ„¢ accepts all Rain Bird nozzles, includingÂ MPR, VANÂ andÂ U-Series, making it an excellent choice for watering standard and irregular-shaped turf and shrub areas.
For added convenience, these reliable, compact spray heads can be shipped with or without pre-installed Variable Arc Nozzles (VANs) that are adjustable from 0Â° to full circle operation, saving hours of installation time, effort and money.
The UNI-Spray is designed for those applications where flexibility and convenience are primary considerations. These reliable, compact spray heads are shipped with or without pre-installed Variable Arc Nozzles (VANs) that are adjustable from 0Â° to full circle operation, saving hours of installation time, effort and money.
Compact and reliable spray heads for any application
- Compact Design - Small exposed cover makes the unit virtually invisible for more attractive landscapes.
- Maximum Compatibility - Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles including Rotary, U-Series,MPR, HE-VAN, VAN, and SQ Series.
- Unmatched Reliability - Constructed of durable materials including corrosion resistant stainless steel, assuring long product life even in high pressure or surge conditions.
- Pressure-activated, wiper seal prevents excessive flow-by and water waste. Keeps debris from entering upon retraction.
- Durable stem ratchet allows for quick and easy nozzle pattern alignment.
- Internal parts removable from the top of the sprinkler for easy servicing.
- Small exposed cover makes the unit virtually invisible for more attractive landscapes.
- Rugged cover and body provide durability in high pressure and surge conditions.
- Plastic and stainless steel materials resist corrosion.
- Available in 4-inch (10,2 cm) models to provide unobstructed watering of today’s taller turf grass varieties.
- VAN nozzle and screen are easily removable for flushing.
- UNI-Spray™ accepts all Rain Bird® Series nozzles and accessories, which simplifies inventory management.
- Optional field installable Seal-A-Matic™ check valve prevents low head drainage up to five feet (1,5 m) of elevation difference.
- 3-Year trade warranty
- 10 VAN Series: 8 to 10 feet
- 12 VAN Series: 10 to 12 feet
- 15 VAN Series: 12 to 15 feet
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi
- Optimum Pressure: 30 psi (2 bar)
- Adjustable nozzle arc range: 0° - 360°
- 0 at 15 psi (1,03 bar) or greater
- 0.25 GPM (0,06 m3/h; 0,02 l/s) otherwise
- 1/2" (15/21) NPT female threaded inlet
- Body height: 5 7/8" (15 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 1/4" (3,2 cm)