Valvette Systems FX100 Sprinkler Head Flushing Tool
The Fabulous Flushing Cross makes servicing sprinkler heads on existing systems that don't have LittleValves easier by making retrieval of the pop-up stem a snap. It fits most all plastic pop-up sprinklers. It also allows you to direct the flushing water in any direction you choose. Because the water being flushed exits the Cross 2 inches above the surrounding soil; dirty water can't get back inside the open pop-up stem. Additionally; the tool has a LittleValve for regulating or shutting off the flow and the flushing arms have 3/4" male threads to connect up for remote flushing or for a temporary sprinkler head. One arm carries a screwdriver tip for adjusting the heads.
- Easy to retrieve the pop-up riser stem when it snaps back into the housing.
- Keep all the water you flush inside the planter - direct the flow wherever you want.
- Dirty water can't flow back into the open riser stem.
- Works on most male and female plastic pop-up heads.
- 1/4" Allen wrench included to regulate the amount of water you flush or shut it off altogether.
- Contains its own screwdriver for prying up the head plus adjusting it when you're ready to finish up.
- Has 3/4" threads to connect up for remote flushing or for a temporary sprinkler head.