Thermacel Seam-Seal Polymer Foam Pipe Insulation 1” x 6’
- For commercial, industrial and residential use
- Polyethylene insulation for 1-1/4" copper pipe, 1" iron pipe and PVC pipe
- Can be used with heat tracing/heat tape
- Service temperature range between -330F and 210F
Therma-cel Seam-Seal is used to retard heat gain and prevent condensation or frost formation on cold water plumbing, chilled-water and air conditioning lines. therma-cel Seam-Seal also retards heat loss on hot water plumbing.
Therma-cel Seam-Seal has a low thermal conductivity and very low water vapor transmission rate. This low density product demonstrates excellent thermal, physical and chemical resistant properties and has a broad service temperature range between -330°F and 210°F (-201°C and 99°C). It can be installed in commercial, industrial and residential insulation projects. Acceptable for use with heat tracing/heat tape.
Features & Benefits
- Polyethylene insulation great for insulating 1¼” copper pipe, 1” iron pipe and PVC pipe.
- Commonly referred to as Therma-cel Insulation or Foam Pipe Insulation, the material is self-sealing, flexible, polyolefin, thermal insulation.
- Therma-cel Seam-Seal is pre-slit with factory applied pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) to both seam surfaces and has convenient built-in release tabs for easy installation
- Therma-cel has a low thermal conductivity and low water vapor transmission rate.
- The product is very low density with strong thermal, physical and chemical resistant properties but is less flexible and more rigid than our Rubber Foam Insulation products and does not have strong fire resistance
- Service temperature range between -330°F and 210°F (-201°C and 99°C).
- It can be installed in commercial, industrial and residential insulation projects.
- Acceptable for use with heat tracing/heat tape.
- Manufactured by Nomaco Insulation.
- Wall Thickness of ⅜” with 1⅜” ID
- 6’ long.
This is just one way in which this product can be used. In this example, the pipe wrap is being used to properly and effectively winterize a backflow device.