MS-100x075: 1 ¼" Spigot x 3/4" Slip Adapter
This 1 ¼" Spigot x 3/4" Slip Adapter is used to provide a connection into or out of the manifold for either 3/4" or 1" PVC pipe . To connect PVC pipe either slip a 1" fitting (pvc coupler) over the 1 ¼" spigot or slip 3/4" pvc pipe into the spigot which serves as a 3/4" slip adapter on the MS-100X075.
The valve manifolds are designed to connect double; triple; or quadruple manifolds together using a MS series coupling to make larger manifolds if needed.
Featues & Benefits
- Eliminate leaks and the problems with servicing valves by building manifolds from this high-quality manifold system.
- Half union fittings and adapters mate with manifold pieces to build a quality 1" manifold system for quick and convenient installations.
- Tight o-ring seals eliminate leakage.
- Variety of outlets; adapters; and couplings offered for different size PVC and poly pipe.
- Size: SCH80
- Color: Gray
- Operating pressure up to 235 psi at 73°F (23°C)
- MS-DM: double manifold with M Buttress Threads
- MS-TM: triple manifold with M Buttress Threads
- MS-QM: quadruple manifold with M Buttress Threads
- MS-MA: male adapter
- MS-FA: female adapter
- MS-NIP: male NPT x buttress nipple
- MS-FNIP: female NPT x buttress nipple
- MS-CAP: cap with F Buttress Threads
- MS-CPLG: coupling
- MS-125x100: 1 ¼" spigot x 1" slip adapter
- MS-100x075: 1 ¼" spigot x 3/4" slip adapter
- MS-100IA: 1" insert adapter
- MS-075IA: 3/4" insert adapter
Thanks to Action Machining and Sprinkler Warehouse.
1 year ago
Hope this helps!